Lance Prenc is known for phat mixes. He has worked with bands like Thornhill, Alpha Wolf, Polaris, Gravemind, Void Of Vision... And delivered some of the most aggressive sounding productions out there.
His 'Kinglake Drums' drum sample library is a hidden gem among the drum sample libraries. It includes a variety of kicks, snares and toms in different tunings, as well as an amazing set of Zildjian cymbals. While those samples sound very natural and have been captured very detailed, they will need some processing to bring out the aggressive, punchy character of a modern drum mix that we all love.
With this Mix-Ready template the routing and processing is already done for you and you'll get that phat, modern drum sound that you can hear in the sound demo above.
This template includes:
- Multi Out routing
- CPU friendly drum processing with free plugins
- Minimal latency master bus processing
- Custom Mix-Ready Drum Map
- The stems of the demo song 'Sub-Zero' (by Alpha Wolf). So you can listen to the individual elements of the mix and analyse how they interact with the drums.
- Logic Pro X
- Cubase 8 and above (Elements, Artist and Pro)
- Studio One 4 (and above)
- FL Studio
- Kontakt 6 (You need the Full Version or it will time out after 15 minutes)
- Kinglake Drums by Prenc Audio
- Stock Plugins of your DAW
- GClip Clipping plugin (free)*
- Molot Compressor (free)*
* not needed for the Logic Pro X version and the FL Studio version
Please take a look at the FAQ section or send me an e-mail if you got any questions! :)