Full songwriting template with hard hitting drums (GGD One Kit Wonder: Metal) and very low CPU usage! Free Plugins only!
Sound Demo 1:
Sound Demo 2:
Can you get a full-blown mix with only free plugins and very low CPU usage? Listen to the sound demos above and decide for yourself! The GetGood Drums One Kit Wonder 'Metal' is an amazing tool for heavy music songwriting. In this template, the drums are processed even further to bring out a lot of punch, without stressing your CPU.
The bass and guitar sounds are created with free amp sims only and the stock plugins of your DAW. Aggressive rhythm tones, mellow cleans and ambient lead tones - it's all included. You will even receive extra One Shot samples and FX sounds such as Snare Bombs, Reverse Crashes, Impacts and Bass Drops.
Speed up your workflow with this Mix-Ready songwriting template!
This template includes:
- Mix-Ready drums (GGD OKW 'Metal' with Multi-Out routing
- Mix-Ready One Shot samples to reinforce the GGD drum samples
- Custom Mix-Ready Drum Map for easy drum programming
- Rhythm, Clean, Lead and Bass guitar tones with free amp sims
- Minimal latency processing with stock and free plugins only
- Master bus processing for glue and commercial loudness
- Additional FX tracks (such as Snare Bombs, Reverse Crashes, Bass Drops ...)
- The DI tracks and whole arrangement of the demo song - so you can listen to the individual elements of the mix and analyse how they add up to the finished mix.
- Cubase 8 and above (Elements, Artist and Pro)
- Studio One 4 and above
- Logic Pro X
- FL Studio
- Ableton Live
- Kontakt 6 or Kontakt 7 (works with the free version)
- GGD One Kit Wonder: Metal
- Stock Plugins of your DAW
- Amped Stevie T by ML SoundLab (free)
- TSE BOD v3.0.0 bass plugin (free)
- STL Ignite Emissary bundle (free)
- Valhalla Supermassive Reverb & Delay (free)
I am available for customizations of any of my templates. If you like the setup of a Mix-Ready template, but you want to use other plugins (other drums, other amp sims, other mixing plugins...) then just shoot me an e-mail to email@example.com :)